If you find a wasp nest in your home, then beware of them! You are into possible trouble and danger if you neglect its presence and simply pass on your time. At the same time even if you understand the need of hour to remove the nest, it is necessary for understanding Wasp Infestation thoroughly as your inexperience can cost a lot when you attempt to remove the nest all by yourself!
Are Wasp Nests a Menace?
Wasp nests when present inside the house are not only a menace but really dangerous. Here below are few points to explain why you should really worry about it!
- Wasps can sting very strongly.
- They have the ability to strike again and again repeatedly.
- Since, they are social insects, they can form an army and attack you. This can be very deadly business.
- The above listed are very much possible if they feel threatened by your actions.
- They are nectar feeding insects. That means they love sugar. Your dining table is very good place for their food source. Therefore, you are very much calling them unknowingly.
What if You Try to Remove The Nest by Yourself?
Wasps vastly help nature by making pollination possible. They wander around the flowers to collect nectar. If a wasp nest is sitting in your backyard you could happily enjoy the view because it helps young plants to pollinate quickly but when it is inside your house your thoughts quickly rush about driving them away or killing them or plucking out the nest.
Wasps are categorised into types based on their jobs: The solitary wasps and colony wasps. Solitary wasps roam around freely and tend to stay far from humans as much as possible. The colony wasps, on the other hand, are the ones that involve in building and maintaining colonies. The Colony wasps are the wasps that you spot regularly. They are very aggressive. Here is why you should not take the job of removing the nest all by yourself!
- If you attempt to kill even a single wasp in the vicinity of their nest, then a deadly attack would be launched on you by the colonial wasp as wasps warn each other about this through release of phermone and remember 30 to 40 wasp stings are highly fatal.
- Wasps are more active in the day than night and they have their own season when they don’t stay at nest regularly.
Hire a Professional Pest Control Company
Since you are not trained to encounter these situations, time can prove detrimental for you to deal this without a professional involvement. We at EZY Clean Pest have a sound knowledge about how to tackle these type of scenarios that can result while removing the wasp infestation. You can rely on our experts as they know very well how wasp nest removal can be handled smoothly. You can sip a cup of tea or coffee while our team gets your job done with ease. We immensely love the wasps and are quite happy if they stay outside of the house or human areas. Call Us Today and also Online Booking.